Samuel Chamberlain, BSW
University of Michigan School of Social Work – Ann Arbor, MI
Masters of Social Work; Concentration in Management
August 2018 – August 2019
University of Maine – Orono, Maine
Bachelors of Social Work
September 2015 – May 2018
Child and Adolescent Data Lab | University of Michigan
Graduate Management Intern
August 2018 – Present
• Provides administrative, fiscal planning, and marketing asset support to the organization;
• Assists in grant management, reporting, and presentation of organization deliverables;
• Engages with stakeholder groups, funders, and interested parties to promote the work of the organization.
Assistant Manager of Fan Services & Ticketing
May 2017 – August 2018
• Supervised and coordinated multi-platform fan support for more than 30 events across New England;
• Provided direct-contact managerial support for fan-issues for more than 200,000 fans across events;
• Updated operations, structures, workflows, and venue layouts to create a positive fan experience;
• Used Ticketmaster software (including Land Shark Host) to process ticket sales, adjust inventory, and set up ticketing services.
Restorative Justice Institute of Maine
October 2015 – July 2018
• Used Restorative Justice model to respond to juvenile cases;
• Provided administrative, coordination, and planning of regional cases;
• Facilitated restorative dialogue, harm reparation plan creation, and plan followthrough.
Social Work Intern
December 2017 – May 2018
• Assisted in program development and implementation with local agencies, schools, and communities;
• Assisted in marketing and outreach campaigns to support the programmatic and fiscal development of the agency;
• Assisted in client and small group intervention within communities, programs, and justice systems;
• Used Social Work practice theories, and ethical principles to inform, engage, and support the agency.
Youth MOVE Maine
Marketing and Development Manager
May 2016 – June 2018
• Designed, developed, and implemented statewide marketing strategy and brand standards;
• Worked across all departments and offices to address unique marketing and development needs;
• Supported, coordinated, and engaged with donors in multiple regions;
Manages and coordinates departmental budget and needs.
Senior Youth Support Partner
August 2015 – May 2016
• Uses personal experiences and the intentional peer support model to support and engage youth;
• Developed empowering relationships with youth, and supported youth through difficult life moments;
• Provided leadership, support, guidance, and group-supervision to fellow Youth Support Partners.
The Maine Campus
March 2017 – May 2018
• Designed, developed, and implemented a new visual brand identity across campus;
• Designed, built, and implemented a brand new website that was intentionally designed for the organization;
• Provided administrative, managerial, and organizational culture support, including human resources activities.
Social Work Intern
August 2017 – December 2017
• Engaged with youth who were or at-risk of being homeless, through individual goal setting and assessment;
• Assisted youth with access to medical, therapeutic, and goal-related appointments;
• Provided youth with direct support, healthy goal setting, and mentorship;
• Used Social Work theories, and ethical principles to inform, engage, and support the work of the agency.
Tree Street Youth
AmeriCorps Member / Administrative Coordinator
January 2013 – June 2015
• Worked with youth to create a positive and productive space to advance education;
• Supported youth in the completion of college application materials, essays, and processes;
• Engaged youth with regard to individual academic, social, emotional and behavioral skills;
• Conducted general office management tasks including record management and administrative support.
This resume is a curated selection of experience. However, more detailed work experience or additional experience filling gaps